Sunday, February 21, 2010

playing with rocks

Mckay got some climbing gear for his birthday and its been such a fun new hobby for him. He hasn't been able to go much with school and work but he's been able to fit in a couple of trips. Last weekend I tagged along with him and Janson on a little climbing adventure. I say adventure because other than a short climbing trip last fall I havent really been climbing since High School, and lets be honest I know I'm a sissy and I wasn't too excited to make it known to everyone in the gym. We bouldered for a little while and I followed the boys around with the camera.





Then it was my turn. After the first wall my arms felt like jelly, but I'm proud to say I went on to climb three more walls.


We had sooo much fun! It reminded me how addicting climbing can be. And although I walked away with Gumby arms, covered in chalk and smelling like feet I cannot wait to go again :)



3 comments:

  1. (sorry it says "Nathan" but this is megan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen again. i'm stalking you now on your blog because lets be honest....im a blog stalker. ok not really, but heck lets go climbing. mckay and dave would have fun, and well i'm horrible but love it.

    ReplyDelete