Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 weeks and counting….

a few recent noteworthy events for us Ryttings:

{1} Mckay completed 12 Graduate School Applications. yes 12. We probably could have done half that, but we like the idea of having options. Well, hopefully we’ll have options. Our top two choices are Berkeley and University of Washington in Seattle, we just feel like we could adapt to West Coast life pretty easily.

{2} baby and I hit our 32 week mark. cant believe we’ll actually have a sweet baby boy at the end of all this. 8 weeks is going to be here before we know it. speaking of the babe, the last month or so has been filled with almost non stop movement, which is so unbelievable. Its amazing for Mckay to be able to feel so much. so weird to look down and watch my stomach being kicked around. The non-stop kicking and pushing can get a little tiring and uncomfortable at times. We found out that speakers on my belly calms him down for a little bit. little man likes brahms.  at 32 weeks:

DSC_0796

I’m feeling ginormous. The tummy is getting in the way of things , especially at work and I’m starting to waddle. 2 more months to go, lets hope I can make it. 

I’m also a little worried that I won’t get through the long list of baby crafts/projects I was hoping to have finished before the mr. got here. Hopefully once I’m done working I’ll be able to get some things done. I did do a few appliqued onesies, so that’s something at least. cant wait till he can actually wear these.

DSC_0793

3 comments:

  1. You look too darn cute! Unfortunately the waddle will get worse before it gets better but at the end of it all you get a darling precious baby...so it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! best of luck with your remaining time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys as you start out the grad school process, I'm jealous for seattle and west coast options! We didn't have the best of options as far as location goes. Kansas is fine, but I feel like I've seen and done everything there is to do and we've only been here 6 months :( Even though you feel huge trust me, you don't look it. You look fabulous! Your crafts are super cute, don't worry even though you will be busy with the baby you will have A LOT of down time. Those babies sleep a lot and you will be home, crafts will give you a fun thing to work on when you need a break.

    ReplyDelete