Monday, January 30, 2012

monday.

DSC_3426

it’s monday. and I’m feeling like I really just want to be lazy today. seriously considered staying in bed reading books with this little man all day. until he realized it was more fun to push the books off the edge of the bed than to read them. he is always on the move and today I am    tiiiii-herd. he’s at least freshly bathed…can I call that good for the day?

I might have told myself, and the husband that I would limit my trashy, guilty pleasure tv shows this year, but the bachelor’s on tonight and I’m not even going to pretend I’m not planning on watching it. I like Casey B. and that model girl is the weirdest. sometimes nothing hits the spot like an hour of lame dramatic “reality” tv. in other news, our new home came with a new kitchen which means I’ve been having lots of fun cooking up treats for my boys. I’m thinking a recipe blog update is in the near future.   happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment