Thursday, December 10, 2009

dec. 7



because of school this week we had to throw in some quick and easy Christmas time fun. Mckay has been spending a lot of time doing homework, and i mean A LOT of time, as in if he's not at school he's doing homework. basically i feel like a widow, and the chemical engineering department has taken my husband :( So we havent had time to do much this week, in fact we're a little behind on our fun-tivities, we might need to start doubling up. but we made a much needed cup of hot chocolate, (ps why does it have to be sooo cold lately?) Mckays cup of choice: Chocolate mint truffle. Mine: pumpkin spice. No one makes a better hot chocolate than Stevens and I'm telling you if you havent tried the pumpkin spice, do, its life changing.






1 comment:

  1. I blog stalked you. Okay, it wasn't that hard I just did a google search. But I'm glad I found your blog. It is super cute and I love the activities you two are doing for the holidays. I may or may not copy you for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete