Saturday, December 26, 2009

December Snippets

I have a feeling this post might be a little disconnected. You know how when you have so many things to talk about but dont really know where to start?.... thats how I feel right now. First off, clearly we started off our December advent with a bang, but as December progressed we fell victim to the holiday/family/finals crazies. We did do a few more activities that I'll post later, lets just say one involves a glimpse into Mckays possible alternative career if Chemical Engineering doesnt work out... intrigued? so stay tuned for that. And CHRISTMAS. oh. my. word. I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it. I am one spoiled little girl and me sneaky hubby really pulled a fast one on me. I'll have to do a whole post dedicated to my surprise-filled Christmas, because I am in love love love. But here's a little hint... the following photo has to do with my new toy. no its not the dog...maybe next year :)



I'm throwing in this family picture just for fun. It's a little funny....which Jacobs is photoshopped in?? can you tell?




Every December my family goes to stay in Salt Lake for the weekend. We usually go to the Choir's Christmas Concert, shop, eat and lounge around. This year we were missing Adam and Marty :( but we still had a fun time. We had Christmas brunch where we ate our weight in food and met the big man.





We also celebrated Nick's birthday at Benihana's. I cant believe my little brother is 15! and apparently those Benihana's chefs can seriously cook but they cant hold a camera still.... oh well :)


December was a crazy/hectic/fun filled month and its not over yet! We are having such a wonderful holiday season. We feel so blessed. We hope everyone is enjoying the break and having a wonderful holiday season as well!




2 comments:

  1. Ok I want to know all the surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tradition of yours and it was fun to see pics of your family together :)

    ReplyDelete