Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blogorama.

its been awhile. I'm realizing that our blogging comes in random spurts. to make up for a month of no blogging I now have to bombard our dear blog with the happenings of the last month. so buckle up cuz this might be a long one.

For Christmas I surprised Mckay with Jazz tickets. I got a killer deal on two tickets to two games and I was so excited to surprise him. He's been obsessed with the NBA this season, as in he's always checking stats on the computer or his phone, so it was a blast to finally go to an actual game! The first game was against the Nuggets, and although the Jazz lost we still had a really freat time! Next ups is Jazz v. Mavericks on Feb. 1, we hope Jazz can keep up the way they have been lately. and we're just h.o.p.i.n.g. like crazy those loud obnoxious Chinese ladies that sat behind us arent there again. They were screaming when anything happened, good or bad, so I'm not really sure they knew too well what was going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment