Thursday, June 30, 2011

bad wife.

I’ve been meaning to do a Fathers Day Post since the day itself. I just needed a picture of my boys in their Sunday best, but after two failed attempts I’ve decided to just do it, without the shirts and ties because regardless of the fact that Fathers Day was forever ago, my love deserves a special post all to himself.

So here’s to Mckay who is the best husband and papa to baby boy that I ever could have hoped for, he takes such good care of us and always keeps life interesting and oh so fun.

DSC_1583

DSC_1699

DSC_1952

DSC_1906

DSC_1833

DSC_1917

lots of fun adventures so far. excited for the ones ahead.

2 comments:

  1. ha I love that title...bad wife. Hope Mckay enjoyed his first father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha join the club. I just posted for Father's day as well. Life gets crazy with little ones. Cute pictures though! miss you!

    ReplyDelete