Tuesday, July 19, 2011

5 mos.

our little man turned 5 months old on the 11th. time is just flying by a little too fast, makes me kinda sad.  but oh how I love seeing his personality grow and develop, seeing him starting to figure things out. he has such a fun personality and we are obsessed with him if you couldn’t tell.

at 5 months old he is growing into quite a chubs. at his last appointment he measured above average in height and weight. he is drooling constantly and anything he grabs goes straight to his mouth. we’re working on tummy time, I guess that’s more my fault than his. I just hate it. he just seems so content to hang out on his back. he loves his daddy. he loves movies (does that make me a bad mom? I have to shower somehow…) it looks like he’s getting over his baby baldness and recent hair loss, we’ve got some pretty blonde hair growing in. he sleeps about 12 hours a night, (we’re a little spoiled) but I have a feeling that wont last forever. he still refuses to take a bottle. bummer.

DSC_0070

DSC_0078

DSC_0076

DSC_0065

oh sweet babe we love you so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment