Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pinterest!

McKay here. Emily and I have made our way onto Pinterest. Maybe you all know what it is. I didn't until today. It's a kind of online corkboard where you can pin pictures of stuff you think is cool or that you want to remember or anything else you can imagine of doing with pictures. She explained it to me better than that. Anyway, if you get bored and you've already gone through the archives of this blog and read and commented on every post, then you can also come and see what we are thinking about on Pinterest. She requested an invitation from the website and got it pretty fast I think, but if you are waiting for one then either of us can invite you. It's a pretty great idea, and even though I didn't know about it until like 7 hours ago, I'm already pumped about it.

I really should do a blog post about some of the things I've been up to lately, but there is a Green Bay game and we are going to watch it with the Klappoths. And don't worry. I won't bore you with transport phenomena or anything else chemical-engineering-related. I probably will mostly talk about photography. I've recently gotten very enthused about it, but the Packers come first and so it will have to wait. Thanks for reading.

-McKay

1 comment: