Sunday, March 14, 2010

March so far...

The morning after Adam came home we woke up to find this outside:





inches and inches of snow that was so unbelievably pretty but my goodness am I sick of this stuff! We Ryttings are getting so antsy for Spring.
With the family all together, except brother in Australia, we made our way up last weekend to Pei Wei, where we definitely did some damage. I think we ordered about 12 dishes and I'm proud to say we cleared each one of them.


After Pei Wei we headed up to the Jazz game....



Last minute tickets meant we watched the game from here:

Which is fine, but I'll be honest we were so high I was getting dizzy. Nothing some banana split dip n' dots couldn't fix. :) by the way what are dip n'dots? I hadn't had them in years and they are such a curious thing. strange but kind of tasty.

This Friday our sweet brother Chrissy turned 18. To celebrate we headed up to a family favorite in Midway.


If you love Mexican food you have to try this place it's authentic and oh so tasty. We've come here so many times and I have never had anything I didn't like. They have a salsa bar, a major perk. If you ever decide to give it a try feel free to invite us along :)


Happy Birthday Chris! (we missed you Mairin!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!
    1- SNOW! i would like to say that i miss it, but that would be a lie.
    2-The best way to watch a Jazz game is from the very top. It reminds me of Jr. Jazz when they let you go to a game and give you the worst possible seats. it was the best.
    3-i have been craving good mexican food. excited to try this place! Can we go please?
    4-i don't remember what 4 was going to be...probably something epic and amazing

    ReplyDelete