Saturday, May 15, 2010

lately

We've been doing lots of this lately with Janson and Tara and it's been loads of fun. We've become complete addicts and even bought our own gear. Climbing is a great sport for those of you like me who were never good at the whole hand eye coordination thing that so many sports require. And it's great to be building up some much desired arm muscle. I keep flexing my little biceps proudly haha.






While I'm posting I thought I should finish up on the events of April. Not much of an event really, but we did head down to Utah lake one Sunday with the camera.


and my family decided to go to the Jazz game last minute. We all got decked out in our jazz gear for what ended up being the final game in the series against the Nuggets.



It was such a fun game and the fans were once again crazy loud. Chris and JJ drove down for the game, it was so much fun!

oh mckay....that mustache, with that shirt.... I'm happy to report that the mustache was out once the Jazz lost to the Lakers, bittersweet, but now I have my husband back.



No comments:

Post a Comment