Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the letter T and Z.

 

I finished two more quiet book pages this week, t and z.

T- for Train took me awhile, mostly because I was looking for pictures of the each of us that I liked and that were the size that I needed. I cut out the shape for the window and then lined it with a clear page protector to cover the picture. DSC_2713DSC_2716

I was kind of figuring things out as I went along, so there are definitely some flaws, but I like how it turned out I suppose.

Z- for Zoo. I started this page months and months ago, but for some reason just finished it this week. I loved the animal finger puppets from the farm page that I decided to make some more. These are so quick and easy to make! So easy in fact that I got a little distracted and kept making more puppets in honor of the upcoming holiday. more pictures to come!

DSC_2766DSC_2768

1 comment:

  1. I love your quiet book pages! I recently made books for my own kids and drew a bit of inspiration from you! They're up on my blog if you want to check 'em out: http://babesindeutschland.com/2013/08/01/roras-felt-book/
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete