Saturday, September 5, 2009

pLaYinG CatCH-up!

Well Goodness where do we even start!? I realize that trying to update the world wide web on the past 9 months or so would be quite overwhelming. I mostly wanted to do this blog as a fun way to keep record of the ramblings of the Rytting fam, more for myself than anything but I love readers and I love comments. :) Rather than try and overload our sweet blog with 9 months of life I'm posting some of the most memorable and important events. As for a current status update both Ryttings are in classes, though Mckay has a full plate with 15 credits while I am taking a measly 3 credits on campus, 4 credits independent study. Mckay is in his junior year of the Chemical Engineering program, the year of the internship.... Most if not all companies prefer Juniors for their interns so hopefully next summer we'll be off on a fun internship adventure! I am entering what is hopefully my second to last semester. I have 4 classes left till I am eligible to graduate which have to be spread out over two semesters, so hopefully all will go as planned and I will be a college graduate in a short 8 months! I love what I've learned and school and will keep learning when I leave, it will just be a lot cheaper :).


So thats where we are right now...enter the world of homework.... but we have had such an amazing summer and played a lot. I'm sad to say goodbye to summer, it has been so good to us. But oh how much i LOVE the fall! Something about this season always reminds me about my sweet Paris, and the fun few months I spent there. I love the start of school and football, the lazy drives up the canyon, cozy sweaters and the fun holidays that lay ahead. But for the moment I'm going to reminisce on our wonderful adventures of the summer.

First up: Memorial Day

This year Memorial Day was particulary special. We lost both of my sweet grandpas this year and so Memorial Day was spent remembering them. I was blessed with such amazing grandpas who taught me so much. Whenever I get discouraged about school and other things I think of my grandpas and how proud they would be of me finishing. I miss them, they were such good examples to me, and they loved their families more than anything.



Thats enough for now I suppose, this post is getting a little long. Next up, our adventures in La Jolla, Lubbock and Kauai! stay tuned!







1 comment:

  1. cute pictures!! Ok I resent the invite email, this is how to add us so you don't have to log in everytime:
    Go to that email and log into it. Highlight and copy the link at the top, in the web bar thing. Then go to your blog. Then do these steps:
    1.Go to Customoze
    2.Add a gadget
    3. Link list
    4. PASTE where it says New Site URL
    5. "Nathan and Megan Hardy" under New Site Name
    6. Add and Save
    Then when you go to your main blog page you will have our link off to the side and you will never have to log into it again!

    ReplyDelete