Monday, September 14, 2009

UnMoTiVaTeD.

Have you ever been so unmotivated to finish something that you actually seek out distractions for yourself. This is the predicament I am currently in. school. poop. I'm over it. With four classes left, four I really don't care to do, I'm starting to stuggle with self motivation. So I whine to Mckay, A LOT. I dream of other things I would so much rather be doing than homework. and I've just come up with the brilliant and stubborn idea of not doing homework, just sitting back and enjoying the lecture, or not enjoying the lecture, and just seeing how it will turn out. So distractions...often come in the form of food. Within the last hour I have made a cucumber salad, unsatisfied I scoured our pathetic looking fridge and pantry, only one chicken ramen left, that just will not do. I settled on tuna with crackers, and was left even more unsatisfied since we had no sweet pickle relish, a must with tuna and crackers. I'm destined to be unhappy until tonights trip to the gym promises a sconecutter's reeses shake, somewhat unproductive I know, I would get the same results just sitting at home. but have you had a sconecutters reeses shake?!? If not you should, there's a delightful surprise of reeses goodness at the bottom. So here I am, sending my grumpy thoughts into the empty void that is the world wide web. Instead of my paper on the role of creation in Maya theology, but come on, who really cares?!? and Harry Potter 5 is sitting inches away, open and tempting me. oh what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment