Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look what Mckay let me do…

 

DSC_047716 weeks

DSC_060920 weeks

7 days and counting till we find out if the babe is a hims or a her!The first trimester I had a feeling baby was a boy, but I’ve changed my mind, don’t know why, but I’m thinking girl now. Honestly I have no idea really. A lady at work stared at the shape of my belly for awhile then said it was a girl. She sounded pretty confident…Mckay thinks she’s full of it. I guess we will see! and you better believe we have a few names a-waiting.

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for these pictures!!! You look amazing! I love cute belly pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited for your ultrasound-I hope we have girls together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Em! You are so cute! I love your belly! You better let me know when you find out if it's a boy or a girl! (I hope it's a boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay yay yay!!! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh aren't you just a little thing! I can't wait to hear what it is! Hooray for babies!

    ReplyDelete