Thursday, May 22, 2014

DC: Museum of Natural History

One of the things that I absolutely loved about DC was that so many of the museums had free admission. It made up for having to pay for parking all the time. We knew Henry would love this museum so we just let him loose and followed him while he explored. This museum was cool, mostly just seeing Henry react to everything. I swear my heart nearly burst, watching him running around so excited. But having been to the Natural History Museum in New York Mckay and I were just a little underwhelmed by this one. Still, an afternoon well spent. I should also mention the amazing burgers we had at Ray’s Hell Burger for lunch. As well our wonderful mom Lysa watching the kids (again) while we went to see Gravity. Which Mckay completely flipped over.

  (updating this blog I’m realizing what a sorry state our photos are in. blurry, and way too saturated. We just recently realized we had been shooting all our pictures with some random filter on our lens. Shooting a constantly moving toddler is hard enough as it is. so bummed.)

DSC_0296 DSC_0308 DSC_0330

DSC_0336   DSC_0341

No comments:

Post a Comment